At Bay East Animal Hospital, we recommend pet health insurance to nearly all of our clients. It’s a great way to help budget for pet health care costs and protect you financially in the case of a pet’s unexpected accident or illness.
Pet health insurance can help to provide peace of mind knowing you have help with future unexpected vet bills. Pet insurance plans can typically include reimbursement for:
- Emergency Visits
- Prescription Medications
- Lab Tests
- and more…
- Plans starting at less than $1 per day – lots of customizable options
- They offer full coverage for hereditary and congenital conditions, with no breed specific exclusions
- No medical records required to enroll
- Most claims processed within 2-5 business days
- Free direct deposit of claims reimbursement
We do not accept referral fees from Pets Best Pet Health Insurance. We simply want you and your pets to have the best coverage available. Of course, we are happy to treat your pet and help you with claim forms regardless of the pet insurance company you choose. Thank you for trusting us with your pet’s health!
This material provides general information about pet insurance. For complete details about Pets Best Pet Insurance policy terms, conditions and exclusions, please contact a Pets Best Insurance sales agent at 1-877-738-7237 or www.petsbest.com.
Insurance plans offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC are underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company.